Tuesday 31 July 2012

Seventh Day


Today, Simon and I had a very wet trip out; we went to a local street to test our skills of indenting. Simon went with the instructor first while I stayed in the van. It was not long before Simon and the instructor returned to the van and then it was my turn. We set off and to be honest, I did not think that Ishka and I were doing too badly in the wet conditions but then it happened ─ I fell in marvellous style! Even though I hurt my right knee I wanted to carry on but I could not stop laughing. Eventually the instructor and I returned to the van. The knee was sore for a few days but I did not want to miss any of the training so persevered with the pain ─ taking some pain-killers did the trick.

In the afternoon after lunch, we headed to the hotel basement and did some obedience work. This work was done in front of the other dogs and this added numerous distractions but all the dogs did well. It was a bit dark in the basement but I enjoyed the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment