Wednesday 8 August 2012

A free day!


Today was a free day and the day when my family came  to visit me at the hotel in Nottingham. My youngest daughter, Sharon and her four children came and my sister, Rosalyn and her husband, Paul came over from Stoke; I was really looking forward to seeing them, probably because I wanted to show off Ishka. The call from reception came to inform me that my visitors had arrived so I went down to the reception to meet them. My grandchildren were delighted to see me and were eager to meet Ishka. We went to the lounge and after explaining what I wanted them to do, I went to fetch Ishka from my hotel room. I returned to the lounge with Ishka who by this time was very excited; on entering the lounge she wanted to make a fuss of everyone! I made her sit beside me for about ten minutes and then I allowed her to walk around the room while on the long lead to meet everyone ─ it was a successful way of introducing Ishka to my family.

We had a lovely afternoon and they all wanted to know what I have been doing and the children told me their news too. It was a lovely break from the training though I must admit that I was enjoying the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment